Saturday, January 4, 2020

Chasing the Lie

Whatever is used that you think is needed to be happy will become the lie that you chase . It’s not right or wrong, but the key is to understand if the chase truly provides what you think it will…

The most misunderstood part of my writings is that the view of life I have today is the view was always there. To me whoever is looked upon for inspiration, it should be noted that most likely they didn’t always see things as they do. I’m fortunate to have experienced two totally different ways of viewing life, it’s where my insights arise from and the reason why I share what I do. Having lived unconsciously for so many years has actually become my greatest asset. When I write about something it’s always from a lesson that I learned, it’s never about being smarter or knowing more than anyone else. What’s there is simply what’s there and it’s what’s shared. When I talk about quietness or stillness it’s because I lived a life full of noise. When there’s talk of attachment, it’s because attachment was my master.

Everyone who is alive experiences life, what’s done with the experience determines what’s chased. An example is if you think you need to have money to be happy, that will be what’s chased. It’s not right or wrong, but the key is to understand if the chasing provides what you think it will. Deep down inside having money doesn’t change you; substitute money with anything. For me I went through a life of much suffering, always chasing what my Conditioned Mind made me believe was happiness; today I see this for the lie that it is. When I write something, it’s because I can see the self serving prison I was stuck in; today I have been provided a view of true liberation. I know I’m very direct in my approach, but I’m not insensitive to anyone else’s view, it’s just that I’ve chased what most people are chasing and I can see the lies that far too many remain chasing…

No comments:

Post a Comment