Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Beneficial Answers

You already have all your answers; they’re latently within. You just need to make sure the tools that are being used are heading you in a direction which provides the most beneficial answers…

Looking back I can see I had a definite plan that allowed my life to go in a certain direction when I began the study of my own mind. There weren’t any lofty goals to achieve nor did I want some great state of mind to make my life about something in particular. All I really wanted was to find the peace that eluded me for most of my life. This is still the plan today, but be careful because if you think you’re on a so called spiritual path, it doesn’t mean what you’re doing is truly beneficial to you. I did things for years that I thought was beneficial and it turned out not to be so for me. I won’t go into details, but what I do today is beneficial and I know this because there’s a peace that was never there and I don’t have a real desire for anything else. I have a passion for some things, but not an aching. By not looking for anything, that’s how you will know if what you’re doing is beneficial for you.

You may want to be the most spiritual person on your block, you may be reading all the books, quoting all the right people and putting all your energy into your practice, but the question is can you stop it all and still be at peace. If not what you’re doing is only being used as a distraction. I was distracted for forty nine years, so I know what I’m talking about. Try another book, a program, therapy, another pill, working out, meditation, and whatnot, but when the tasks is complete and you are living your daily life, if you’re not at peace, what you’re doing isn’t working. All things are pointers, but where the misdirection is in thinking the pointers are the answer. The answers are always within, you just need to make sure the tools you’re using head you in a direction which provides the most benefits…

No comments:

Post a Comment