Monday, January 6, 2020

A Useful Map

Providing a map to show a direction so others can find their way is important, but when the map is used to only provide one specific direction, it loses its usefulness…


There’s no such thing as only one map to wake up from the sleep of unconsciousness. It’s just about impossible to see exactly what another person experiences because no one uses the same exact map in the waking up process. I find it quite amusing the way some people project their waking up map as being the only direction. This is not to say this isn’t the map for that person, but that’s their experience and it’s very unlikely that two people let alone many use the same map to waking up. I know for me I just try to direct people with a map to look inward so the can come to their own conclusion to finding their map to peace. I seriously doubt that anyone went through exactly what I did to get to the place I’m in now, so why would I expect anyone to see my map as I do.


One site in particular always talks about there not being a self map as if this is the only direction one can experience peace. Many others use religion as the map to peace. I’ve found there are as many maps to peace as there are people traveling and none of them are wrong. I don’t know and don’t really care what map one uses, it’s not my place to judge. Although I understand the Conditioned Mind, I really find it funny when someone goes against what someone says it’s ”out there” so it’s fair game. To me the bottom line is to use a map that shows love and respect to everyone, even if their direction isn’t something I’ve experienced. The only reason someone shares anything is because they’re using the map that’s in place. It’s not up to me to judge it because it’s “out there” but it is up to me to watch my own map and make sure it provides a direction that others may see as being useful…


No comments:

Post a Comment