Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Chaotic Energy

It seems the energy that’s mostly in place in our society is “I’m right and you’re wrong“ energy which makes for chaotic charged situations. Simply put, it’s the reason humanity is in its current state…

Not much really means anything when it comes to achieving a certain status in our society, not that there’s anything inherently wrong with achieving, but it doesn’t equate to anything except to the “I”. This energy is what actually makes the “I” what it is, it’s this energy that creates chaotic charged situations. When “I” is embraced the energy creates the need for an I’m special persona, but the fact of the matter is when it’s time to leave this world, nothing achieved is taken with you. I’ve learned one very important lesson in my life and that is my life isn’t personal, I say this in the sense of what “I” thinks life is all about. Life itself doesn’t really care if I’m here or not, “I” is what makes it important by the story that‘s attached to; this attachment is what creates the need for an I’m special persona. Celebrity status goes to most people’s head and it really means nothing. Just love and fly under the noise, that’s what gets it done and to me “it” is a level of quietness that doesn’t need a story to be.

Anything added to life doesn’t really enhance it in any way; except to “I”. Being under the noise is so much more beneficial to what energy is being put out to the world. So much of the “I” energy is reinforced by the things in place and it’s why the world is as it is. Chaotic energy can’t exist without certain attachments that feed it. Without awareness of this, just by the energy of idolizing which humanity has in place, “I” energy is constantly reinforced. I’m right and you are wrong energy is the kind of energy that’s mostly in place and it makes for chaotic charged situations. There’s no harmony when this energy is running the show and simply put, without harmony we have humanity’s chaotic state…

No comments:

Post a Comment