Thursday, April 11, 2024

The Gem Within

A person doesn't wake up because something from the outside shakes them, it occurs because the gem within is uncovered; everyone has this gem in their possession...

When a person has a shift they wake up from a state of being asleep and unaware of what truth is. When this occurs the implications of what has happened aren't truly realized. In my own case I knew something happened because my view of life was different, but I didn't know what it meant. I did know for the first time in my life that I was going to be okay. I likened this awakening as though I was broke (which I was spiritually) but I had a gem in my pocket that I wasn't aware of. I didn't wake up because something from the outside shook me, I woke up because I became aware of the gem within. I didn't know the value of this at first, as a matter of fact I didn't even know I had this gem in my possession. Even when some do become slightly aware of this, it very easily could be mistaken for an ordinary rock, and for me it was a rock for many years. As I look back throughout my life, I had an inkling this gem existed, but it was dismissed as just being a rock, because of this I kept looking for what I already possessed.

Nothing is given to us from the outside that the inside doesn't already possess, but because of the conditioning in place there's no awareness of this. Obviously we're not talking material possessions, I'm strictly talking about the gem of love that we all possess. This is worth more than anything in the world and it’s also the thing that's most readily available to everyone. It's just that the conditioning in place keeps one looking for their gem out there when all along you already have it in your possession...


No comments:

Post a Comment