Thursday, April 25, 2024

Dishonesty Base

A life based in dishonesty can’t be changed with the same dishonesty. It’s not that honesty has to be known to change this, but there will have to be awareness of the dishonesty if it’s to cease being in control…

It’s very difficult to explain honesty because there’s so many different perspectives of it. Instead of trying to prove what honesty is, let’s explore where dishonesty is. Dishonesty is something that has no real facts to it. Perceptions aren’t factual, they’re usually made up by the perceiver to suit some sort of dishonest belief. I’m often asked what I believe in, I answer that I believe in what I know which is based in the facts of what is experienced, that’s why I share what I do. I don’t see the benefit of making up a dishonest story about something to suit a mind made need. In my case I know love is more beneficial than hate so I learn where my dishonesty is so I can be honest living my (factual) life so it’s of maximum benefit to myself and all beings. Honesty will be known when dishonesty is understood.

The biggest dishonesty in place is having things your way will satisfy you, this is reinforced daily. Dishonesty is at the core of our entire misaligned society. It creates all our issues as a society. Everyone claims to be honest, no facts, just their claim. Politicians try to fix problems based in dishonesty with dishonest solutions. The entire entertainment and sports industry are dishonest by creating the haves and have nots. This creates separation in our society not unity. There’s also the dishonesty of social and career status. Dishonesty after dishonesty, and what happens to a society when this is its base, it becomes a dishonest society. This occurs simple because dishonesty is desired instead of honesty…

No comments:

Post a Comment