Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Created Lack

There’s never a lack that isn’t created so there’s never a true need to reach outside yourself for anything. Until this is seen you will continue the suffering of lack…

Every time someone reaches for something designed for a specific issue, it’s because they believe there’s lacking in them. Same when a person goes to see a therapist, or they reach for another self help book, program, or if any other type of outside help is sought; this is because of the applied label of lack. When this is done all you’re doing is reinforcing the attachment to that label and hence you’re keeping yourself attached that there’s lack; there’s lack only because you have labeled it. Read this very carefully because why this label is being applied will be the difference in being complete or remaining entrapped to lack. Some of the things mentioned above do have value if they’re used at certain times in the one’s life. If they’re being held onto as an end to a means, they lose their value as the needing morphs into lack and hence suffering.

Not many will see exactly what I’m talking about here, but I’m writing it because it’s what I experienced after many years of trying to fill lack with things from the outside. I have found the very things that I was using to fill what I thought was lack is what kept me reaching; regardless of what was being used. Why I thought there was lack is what I needed to find out because it didn’t truly exist; since it didn’t truly exist why was it there. To me if something from the outside is needed to live life, something isn’t right. If I can’t just be with myself without thinking there’s lack, I have to ask myself why this is so. There‘s never a lack that isn’t created so there’s never a true need to reach outside yourself for anything. Until this is seen you will continue to think you lack and thus create your own suffering…

No comments:

Post a Comment