Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Light Energy

Being light energy to provide direction so others can find their way is important, but when the energy only illuminates one way, it loses its effectiveness…

There's no such thing as one light energy pattern to wake up from the sleep of unconsciousness. This is because it's just about impossible to see exactly what another person experiences. No one has the same light energy to travel the same exact road in the waking up process. I find it quite amusing the way some people project their light energy as being the only way. This is not to say this isn't the way for that person, but that's their experience and it's very unlikely two people let alone many have the same exact light energy patterns. I know for me I just try to direct light energy that points inward so one can come to their own conclusion in finding what will provide them their awakening. I doubt anyone went through exactly what I did to get where I'm at now so I expect anyone to see things as I do.

Some people talk about there not being a self as if this is the only energy one can experience an awakening. Many others use religion as the light energy to waking up. I've found there are many different energy patterns to get to the so called top of mountain and none of them are wrong. I don't know and don't really care what energy is used, it's not my place to judge. Although I understand the conditioning in place is in control, I really find it funny when someone goes against what someone says because "they put it out there so it's fair game." To me the bottom line is to show love and respect to everyone, even if their light energy isn’t something I've experienced. The only reason someone shares something is because it's the energy of what's in place; it‘s not up to me to judge it simply because it's "out there". But it is up to me to watch my own light energy and make sure it's true, if it’s not it will only dim the light energy that others may be looking to…

No comments:

Post a Comment