Tuesday, December 20, 2022

"I" Lens

When you have a lens in place that sees things as they are without any association to “I” it opens up a different way to view life which allows for experiences like never before…

The lens one has in place to view life determines what the way life is seen and what’s processed. The most common lens used processes things as objects and holds onto them in association with a created identity. What happens with this lens is it goes through the senses and everything is associated with “I” as it becomes the base of life. With this association a limit is created because a label is attached to what is seen; everything is processed as an object in some way.

Obviously this seeing things as they are will take some practice so life is viewed in this way. The more it’s done, the more you will experience life like never before. It’s unfortunate as objects viewed through the lens of “I” are so limiting, but because it’s the usual way of the Conditioned Mind, most people are unaware of it. That is until now because my article is shining a light on this for all to see. This seeing things as they are lens is how I’m able to write an article everyday for the last seven years. I’m not special in any way because of this, I’ve just been afforded the luxury of now having a lens in place that doesn’t limit my view of life. This is the lens that allows for experiences as never before and it’s now available for all to view life through…

No comments:

Post a Comment