Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Based Illusions

Issues based in illusions can’t be fixed with the same illusions. It’s not that truth has to be known to change this, but the illusions will have to become known if they’re to cease being in control…

It’s very difficult to explain truth because there’s so many different definitions of it. Instead of trying to prove what truth is, let’s explore illusions. illusions are something that have no real facts as its base. Perceptions aren’t factual, they are usually made up by the perceiver to suit some sort of belief. People ask me if I believe in God, I answer that I believe in what I know which is based in the facts of what I’ve experienced. That’s why I share only what has been experienced. I don’t see the benefit of making up a story about something to suit a mind made need. In my case I know love is more beneficial than hate, patience more beneficial than impatience, kindness is better than being mean. I learn what the blocks are to living a factual not illusional life so it’s of maximum benefit to myself and to all beings. Truth will be known when the illusions are understood.

The biggest illusion in place is that things will satisfy you, this is reinforced everyday. It’s an illusion which is at the core of our entire misaligned society. It creates all our issues as a society. Religious sects all claim to have the truth, no facts, just their truth. Politicians try to fix problems based in corruption with corrupt solutions. The entire entertainment and sports industry are based in illusions that create the impression of the haves and have nots; this creates separation in our society not unity. There’s also the illusions of social and career status. Illusion after illusion after illusion, what happens to a society when this is its base, we become a society of illusions. Not because we want to, and not because we can’t know the truth, but simple because we don’t understand the illusions in place…

No comments:

Post a Comment