Thursday, December 22, 2022

A Storied Purpose

Only the Conditioned Mind needs to create a purpose for life. In the space of stillness everything just is and it’s clear that the purpose of life is to live with whatever’s there…

When this part of my life began it was with one thing in mind and that was to find a way to bring peace into my life. It has pretty much remained this way, but it seems to be naturally going to a different more deeper purpose of doing what’s best for others. Our stories become our prisons and I carefully watch how the mind, at least mine, wants to make a purpose for life. These created purposes are plentiful, but they’re all just stories; when the mind settles this will be seen. This is what’s happening to me now, I care more for others than I do myself, but not in the way where it’s my purpose to save them. It’s just what’s there.

What I mean by it’s just what’s there is, I don’t think about what I do, it has become a part of me. It’s just like the first forty nine years of my life were lived to satisfy my I Self without much thought of anything else. This was done because that’s what was there. You will do what you do because of what’s in place and until this is realized, a true purpose will never be understood because a created one will always be needed. That’s just how the Conditioned Mind operates. When the mind quiets no labels need be applied to life, only the Conditioned Mind needs to apply labels and create a purpose. In the space of stillness everything just is and it becomes clear that the purpose of life is to just live with whatever’s there; without the need to create a purpose…

No comments:

Post a Comment