Thursday, December 29, 2022

Head or Heart Energy

The time you’re alive will be directed by some type of energy. What the base of that energy is determines how your life will manifest and if that life will be beneficial to humanity…

The energy you live by either comes from the head or the heart. This is important to see, but not so important because this isn’t to be made into a story of how to live. You either see this or you don’t; most don’t. When this is seen, living from the heart intuitively becomes the way you live. Energy builds on itself regardless of what it is. To me this is a basic understanding of the Law of Attraction. I’m not saying this is the way it is, this is just the understanding that’s been revealed to me. When my energy is based in the stillness of the heart, what becomes my life’s direction is all derived from here. This isn’t a doing of mine, it’s a transformation occurring from the heart stillness itself.

What’s unfortunate about this is the opposite is also true, at least this has been my experience. For years my energy was based in the head (noise) and although I mostly got what I wanted, it wasn’t what I was looking for. This head based energy built on itself and it doesn’t take a genius to see why my life prior to shifting was the way it was. Sit with this and investigate what the base of your energy is and see how it builds on itself. Life doesn’t make it what it is, the energy of your base makes life what it is. To a large degree we are all creators of our own reality and that reality will be what the base of your energy is. The life you live is up to you as you alone are the creator of your reality, for the most part…

No comments:

Post a Comment