Thursday, October 13, 2022

No Shortcuts

Hold on to all your beliefs. March, protest, whine, judge and slander in the name of righteousness, just know this energy is unloving and it makes waking up that much more difficult…

There are no shortcuts in waking up from the sleep of unconsciousness. You cannot think your way to consciousness, but for some reason you can think your way to misery; all one needs to do is look around and see this truth. It will take what it takes for ever how long that is to wake up. For many that may be a lifetime. My experience of the shift of my view that took place was and is a happening not a doing. It’s the transformation of energy from an “I” view to one of quietness. I may do certain things now that puts me in alignment with this quietness energy, but the transformation remains a happening not a doing. To me this goes for Buddha, Jesus, and anyone else who has ever awakened, it’s something that’s bestowed upon a person, it’s not something that is chosen.

Many get stuck because an awakening is thought to be a doing and because of this most people remain stuck in “I” which is form. Until it’s understood “form is emptiness, emptiness is form, “l” remains in control as it keeps trying to do. This is not what I think, this is what’s going on right now in my life and has been for the last thirteen years; there was total unconsciousness of this for forty nine years. Hold on to all your beliefs, do what you think needs to be done. Judge in the name of righteousness, just know this energy is unloving and makes waking up that much more difficult…

No comments:

Post a Comment