Friday, October 21, 2022

Aware of Awareness

The more awareness you are of what happens in life the more cooperation there seems to be. This doesn’t mean everything will be as it’s wanted, but what happens is there’s awareness of the possibilities…

Life will occur whether there’s awareness of what’s happening or not. What awareness allows is the possibility of a different reaction to what arises and thus a different outcome. It’s pretty much a given that something will arise, there’s not much that can be done in that regard, how it affects a person has many possibilities. Years ago there weren’t many possibilities to the way I reacted to things. My reactions were all based in a very limiting self serving perspective; this was how I was conditioned. I wouldn’t have allowed anyone to do any of the things I did to myself, but yet because I didn’t have awareness to know better, the self sabotaging reactions were what was normal to me. Without awareness of the conditioning that was in place it wasn’t possible to be anyway but how I was.

Although life will always be life as what arises arises, without the self serving view being as prevalent as it once was, it has opened up so many more possibilities in my life. What’s truly beautiful about this is the self sabotage reactions are becoming less and less on their own. Being aware of the way one reacts to what happens is where possibilities arise from. When you’re stuck in a certain view, you’re limited to only that view and the possibility of reaching your full potential is iffy at best. The more one is in harmony with life, the more life cooperates with you. It doesn’t mean everything will be perfect and go the way you think it should be, but the imperfections (only because of a self serving view) won’t limit your possibilities…

No comments:

Post a Comment