Saturday, October 15, 2022

Inward Awareness

It’s the outer view of satisfying “I” that keeps you from the inner awareness of your own innate beauty. This awareness will only occur when your view comes from looking inward…

Although no one is more special than another in this existence, there are some who do see things quite differently. What makes this happen for some and not others is some are more inclined to not attach to a outer view. This allows for much more inner awareness than if you are in the grip of a mind based view. I have lived two existences, one in the outer direction where there was much self created suffering, and the other which is a inner view in the direction of awareness. The differences in the two views is one creates suffering and is done in ignorance. The other is lived in awareness of the ignorance. Today my view is as it is because the outer distractions don’t control me as they once did. There’s awareness of the world, but I’m not controlled by it.

There’s awareness that occurs as the outer view is let go of. This space allows wisdom and insights. This space is directly linked to the letting go of “I”. It’s “I” that attaches and it’s the cause of all suffering. Ever so slowing when one begins to look inward the outer distractions of “I” fall away. To me this is what was revealed to the great mystic’s; they were considered special, but all they did was look inward. This looking inward is available to all, but you will have to overcome the outer view of “I” to not be distracted from it. It is the outer view that keeps you from the inner awareness of seeing your own innate beauty and it will only be seen when you begin to look inward…

No comments:

Post a Comment