Friday, October 7, 2022

Life Phases

The difference between learning from each phase of life or not is living it to its highest quality or being stuck where life is the same old same old. You will either break free from the lie of “I” or remain its prisoner…

It seems as though life happens in phases, at least this has been my experience. And you will have to go through these different phases if you’re not to get stuck in the one that’s in place now. Not everyone goes beyond the phase that’s in place. Some remain stuck for years, even a life time. Although the phases themselves happen naturally, learning and going to the next phase does not; the quality of your life will be determined by what is learned in a previous and current phase. Life is something that happens on its own, but there is a certain responsibility in making it of the highest quality. A simple example of this would be when you were at the phase of your life when it was time to read. If you didn’t take responsibility to learn this, to say that life would be difficult today would be an understatement. So at this phase of your life you did what was necessary to make it of a higher quality.

As I’ve grown up over the years, I’ve noticed there were many phases in my life, but not all provided the highest quality of living because of the things I did which didn’t allow it. The phases of life will come, but what’s being learned is where maturity comes from. To me the biggest lesson was learning to expose the lie of “I” because that’s what I found was the biggest hurdle to living the highest quality of life possible. It’s not that I’m now all about helping others, but what I learned was life is just not all about me and what I think. Therein lies the difference between learning from each phase or being stuck in a phase where life is the same old same old…

No comments:

Post a Comment