Saturday, November 5, 2016

Investigate Everything

Investigate what’s been written or said before holding onto the story I makes you think you need. Do it with everything read or heard and in this space of investigating you will find not only truth, but freedom too.

I love all of humanity, but I’m not here to make friends or become rich or famous. I’m here or so it seems to me (my story) to share what has been revealed to me. The lies that are in place hurt us all, and I cannot stand by idle to them. As I’ve often said I’m not here to save the world, but when I see a conditioned lie, I will it expose it for what it is. I know I’m judged for this, but what others think of me isn’t a concern because it would mean I am stuck in the same ignorance. Assisting others to understand the Conditioned Mind is why I do what I do.

The Conditioned Mind is so subtle that at times someone will write something that is seen differently by me and there is an obligation to at least share what’s been revealed to me. It doesn’t usually go so well, but I know not to take it personal because I doesn’t like it when it’s told to look at itself, it just may be discovered I isn’t needed so the conditioning in place defends itself. I responded to something about forgiveness, to me the word forgiveness itself invokes bondage. Everyone has a right to see things as they are conditioned, I just know for me in the present moment there’s just what’s there, everything else is a story and a story whether its given a title of forgiveness, grief, love, hate, or whatever, is an attachment to I that keeps one in bondage. This is my view and it has freed me from creating stories, but I know not many can see this because not many can see beyond I.

So much is perceived as truth and it’s just because it has been in place and reinforced for so long, but that alone doesn’t make it true. I don’t care who writes what, it has to be investigated if truth is to be revealed. There was a response by someone yesterday who said true to something written, I asked was it investigated before it was decided that it was true? I’m not even sure what he said true to, but it still needs to be investigated if truth is to be revealed. See how the attachment to I is at the core of all beliefs, which are just created stories to keep one in bondage to I. It will take much quietness to see this. My responses aren’t confrontational disagreement to what someone has written, although to one’s I they will be taken as so, all I’m saying is investigate what’s been written or said before holding onto whatever story I makes you think you need. I do it with everything I read and in this space of investigating I have found not only truth, but freedom too.

No comments:

Post a Comment