Thursday, September 8, 2016

The World's Energy

The world’s energy is from the thought realm which attaches one to the world. As long as one is controlled by the world, love can’t be the operative energy of life regardless of the beliefs or concepts being held onto.

The more this world and its ways are held onto, the less love there will be as the operative energy in one’s life. This is why we as a society are in our current state and until this is realized individually and as a whole, things will remain the same. I know this was factual in my own life, but that was until I learned why I acted in the ways that I did. I never understood resentment, greed, hate, jealousy, or the outright deluded view of life that I had. I couldn’t see the love that was in my heart because of all the conditioning that was in place. This blocked me from the magnificence that life had to offer and as long as the things of this world were held onto, this magnificence was never going to be seen.

The block to life’s magnificence is also a block to our own magnificence. Our magnificence doesn’t manifest as a story about certain beliefs and concepts, it arises from the silence within. It’s such a shame that this isn’t understood by the masses because life would be so much different, we would be falling over each other in love instead of harming each other in the name of religion or whatever else is believed to be right. There’s so much resentment and hate carried around and although it’s directed to the outside it arises from within so it’s one’s own energy. This energy causes much harm to others, but it causes the most damage to the one who it comes from. This is what’s missed and not understood. This energy is from the thought realm which attaches one to the world and as long as one is controlled by the world, love can’t be the operative energy of life regardless of the beliefs or concepts being held onto.

No comments:

Post a Comment