Friday, September 9, 2016

Love Attracts Naturally

Like energy attracts and opposite energy repels naturally so if you have love in your heart, others will be drawn to you naturally because when one comes from a place of unconditional love, there’s no conflict within.

I’ve noticed in my journey when someone is in my life that it’s not exactly coming from a place of love, they are removed without me doing anything. Although it’s not for me to judge anyone to say they’re not coming from a place of love, I do understand the Conditioned Mind enough to understand what isn’t love. I truly would rather not be associated with anyone who acts in non loving ways, this energy isn’t a benefit to anyone, especially the one who is acting in such a way. People use God to justify acting in this way, even those who talk love with their lips, show non loving behavior in their actions. I ask how can a loving God be non loving? People quote the bible and think it’s love, I say what does your heart say, that’s where I look. Anyone can quote and twist scripture to fit into a conditioned view, but love has no view, it just loves. If you truly want to judge, start with your own heart and leave it at that. Unless one is raised to love, you will have your hands full investigating yourself, and judging anyone else is just wasting energy.

Please look at the log in your own eye and not the speck in someone else’s. It’s so easy to judge others, but I say hold fast to love if you truly want things to change in your life, but it won’t be others changing, it will be you. One can not be all things to all people, but one can love all people and that’s all that matters. Like energy attracts and opposite energy repels naturally so if you have love in your heart, others will naturally be drawn to you, not because of some belief or saying from the bible, but because when one comes from a place of unconditional love there’s never a conflict with oneself so there’s never a conflict with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment