Monday, August 22, 2016

Truth Just Is

The main thing to understand about truth is this, you will know what you see is truth when there isn’t a story needed to define it nor is it the result of any doing on your part. Truth arises from stillness and just is.

The point of yesterday’s post “Stop Thinking” arose from my experience of searching for something for most of my life, but not really knowing what I was looking for. Today I understand what I was looking for as truth, but it’s not a made up truth that is mostly used by people to make themselves feel better, it’s a truth that arises only when the mind settles. This is difficult to explain because of the way one is conditioned to understand what truth is. Truth realistically can’t be defined. If you define it, it’s made up. Truth is truth as love is love and God is God, no definition truly defines any of these; they’re basically one in the same.

One does not find truth by a doing or making up a story of what it is. Truth is only revealed when the mind settles. In this settling what was previously hidden by Conditioned Mind distractions becomes known, but not known in the sense where it needs to be defined. I don’t know what happened to me nine years ago, but I know I begin noticing the lies that I lived by, and the more known these become, the more peace I experienced in my life, and as a result of this, the more peace there is in my life, the less stories (lies) have to be made up to live by. Although I never tell anyone how to live, I know the way I write touches on arrogance to some people because of my assuredness with what I write about. A person’s ego will not relinquish its control without a fight, so someone’s view of me really has nothing to do with me. When the ego deems something as a threat to its very existence, it acts accordingly. The main thing to understand is you will know truth when there isn’t a story needed to define it nor is it the result of any doing on your part, it just is.

No comments:

Post a Comment