Sunday, August 14, 2016

Nothing Last Forever

Nothing last forever and as long as I isn’t in control there can be awareness that no matter what one thinks, the Universe is ultimately in control and regardless of what is deemed as so important, one day it will not be so.

Yesterday morning as I was posting the article I wrote on one of the many sites that asked me to post on it, I suddenly got a message from Facebook stating I was being restricted from posting anything for six hours because I posted my article to fast (???). Trying to contact someone from FB is impossible and although at first my I was annoyed, there was nothing that could be done except to wait the six hours. A few people contacted me to tell me the link to my article was down and all I could say was, yeah I know, this too shall pass.

My I wanted to attach to this and make it about something, but that’s just because that’s what I does. In being acutely aware this was happening, it afforded me the ability not to attach to I and thus there was freedom. I was perplexed and still am as to why FB would do this, but I knew it was temporary. I got in touch with some feelings that arose in me on how I think what I do is so important, but how it can be it changed as quickly as a snap of a finger. Although my intentions are genuine with the process that’s happening to me, it showed me how quickly it can change. I wants to make mountains out of molehill, but the truth of the matter is this, nothing last forever and as long as I isn’t in control there can be awareness that no matter what one thinks, the Universe is ultimately in control and regardless of what one deems as so important “this too shall pass” or as stated in my article from the other day about bubbles, this too shall pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment