Monday, November 6, 2023

Valued Actions

Reaching is always the issue not the thing reached for. Not everything one thinks is healthy and valued is truly beneficial. It will take a very settled mind to see if what you think is valued truly is…

Doing what’s valued for your well being needs to be investigated to see if what you’re doing truly has value and not just a story of what you think is valued. Many people play the lottery to become rich so to become rich becomes the valued energy. Sex is often seen as valued as is the spiritual path. Drugs, alcohol, gambling, and also their counter parts (their programs) are used as valued energy, but as the results of these valued energies may be different, the prison they keep you in is the same. Working out and healthy eating habits are valued, but many attach a story to them and negate their true value. I know many people are vegans and I have no opinion either way, but no where have I ever read that Jesus or the Buddha valued this as part of their practice. All I’m saying is what I’ve found to be truly valued needs no story nor attachment for certain results.

I can only share my experience and I’ve found reaching for anything in whatever form it takes on, is not true value. The reaching is the issue, not the thing being reached for. To me in the space of just being with what arises in the present moment is truly valued. Not everything you consider healthy and valued is truly beneficial in your life. It will take a very settled mind to see the subtleness of the attachment to things that are deemed healthy and valued. I say if you‘re reaching for something, regardless of what it is, it’s has no value to your well being and this is because the reaching itself is the issue and it’s what keeps you in a mental prison…

No comments:

Post a Comment