Monday, November 20, 2023

A Valued Direction

Our answers are always within, one just needs to make sure the direction you’re heading adds value that benefits life…

Looking back to when my shift occurred, I can see I had a definite direction I wanted my life to go when I begin the study of my own mind. There weren’t any goals to achieve or some great state of mind to make my life about anything in particular, all I wanted was a direction that provided value that eluded me for most of my life. This is still my direction today, but just because one is on a so called spiritual path, it doesn’t mean the direction your heading adds value to you. I went in a direction for years that I was told was right and it turned out not to add value to life; these things actually kept me in bondage. I won’t go into details, but what I do today adds value to life and how I know this is because I’m at peace and don’t have a real desire for anything else. I have passion in my heart for things, but not an aching because I need this moment to be different. I’m not looking for anything, that’s how I know the direction has value.

You may be reading all the books, quoting all the right people, and putting all your energy into a direction, but the question is can you stop it all and still be at peace. If not your direction is only being used as a distraction. I was distracted for forty nine years so I know what I’m talking about. If you’re not at peace, your direction doesn’t add value to life. All things are pointers, but the misdirection is in thinking the pointers are the answers. The answers are always within, one just needs to make sure you’re heading in a valued direction that benefits life…

No comments:

Post a Comment