Sunday, November 19, 2023

Let Go of Everything

Letting go doesn’t make you free. Letting go is you giving everything its freedom. The more this is adhered to the less chance there is of returning to some previous state of inner discontent…

Years ago as my day would begin, at some point I would become discontented and reach for something I thought would quiet it. I would be satisfied for a little while, become discontented again, and reach for something to be satisfied again. Over and over this cycle was repeated and basically this controlled the way I lived my life. The objects mean little except in the fact the more destructive the thing reached for is, the more it affects life in a negative way. This is going on today for millions of people, it’s why I have such a passion to get the message of what happened to me out to as many as people as possible; suffering doesn’t have to be. Young, old, male, female, ethnic backgrounds, not to many people aren’t affected by this cycle; this is the puppet on the string cycle. The origin of the discontentment needs to be innerstood if this cycle is to be halted. Its origin is the self-serving mind which keeps a person entrapped to the self-serving mind.

Imagine this, for forty nine years my life was spent in this cycle, but it isn’t this way today. It doesn’t mean the cycle doesn’t happen, but just the awareness of this fact is so freeing; it’s so important to remain aware of this fact. I have no idea what others have gone through in their life so it matters little if what I see is what someone else sees. The important thing is to know that it was my own mind that created the cycle that kept me discontented for far too many years, today my mind is not enslaving me the way it did. I have learned many throughout my life and one of them is not comparing my life with anyone else’s. Whatever someone sees I may or may not see, but regardless, what is seen is through the view the universe gives. What I have found as a valuable innerstanding to keep me from returning to my previous cycle is “Letting go doesn’t make me free. Letting go is me giving everything its freedom.” The more this is adhered to, the less chance there is to return to a previous state of discontent…

No comments:

Post a Comment