Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Spiritual Unity

Spiritual unity comes from a sacred place, it’s not a place that’s associated with any human activity, it’s a place which simply unites us all to a spiritual heart…

In my experience a spiritual heart cannot expand on its own, it needs others. Deepening a connection with others deepens the spiritual heart which is what unites us. If spiritual unity to each other were to happen, there would be no more greed, hate, or war because we would fall over each other; it’s in this space for each other that the magnificence of life is experienced. A majestic sunset, a cool summer breeze, the magnificence of the ocean, a starlit night. Loving oneself and others is the spiritual unity that connects humanity, these are experiences from the sacred place within.

I don’t profess to know what life is about, but I do understand how unity with others is sacred. When this is experienced it leaves one speechless. For me because of this spiritual unity, I have been speechless many times in the last fifteen years. I’m using the words spiritual unity to describe this, but to feel this words cannot truly explain it. I watch in awe as I explain what I went through to someone and see a sparkle in their eyes, to me this is our spirits uniting. Spiritual unity comes from such a sacred place, it’s not something that any human activity can make happen. When there’s spiritual unity with others that’s when there will be unity with ourselves and with all humanity…

No comments:

Post a Comment