Monday, November 7, 2022

Spirit Unity

There’s a unity that comes from a sacred place, it’s not a place that’s associated with any human activity, it’s a place which simply unites us all to the spirit of our hearts…

In my experience the spirit of my heart cannot expand on its own, it needs others. Deepening a connection with others deepens the spirit of the heart which is what unites us. If unity to each other were to happen there would be no more greed, hate, or war because we would fall over each other’s spirit; it’s in this space for each other that the magnificence of life is experienced. A majestic sunset, a cool summer breeze, the magnificence of the ocean, a starlit night, loving oneself and others is a unity that connects humanity, these are experiences from the sacred place within.

I don’t profess to know what life is about, but I do understand how a connection to others is sacred. When this is experienced it leaves one speechless. For me because of all of you I have been speechless many times in the last fifteen years. I’m using the word spirit to describe this, but to feel this unity words cannot truly explain it. I watch in awe as I explain what I went through to someone and see a sparkle of unity in their eyes, to me this is our spirits connecting. There’s unity comes from such a sacred place, it’s not something that any human activity can make happen. When there’s a spirit connection with others that’s when there will be unity; with ourselves and with all humanity…

No comments:

Post a Comment