Monday, November 14, 2022

Cutting Your Strings

Quietness is what happens when the tools that allow quietness are used. Once the strings of noise are cut, quietness naturally arises because it’s what’s there...

If you think you have strings that need to be cut there are tools that have been revealed to me to assist in doing this. I know I don't have the only tools and by the way they actually aren't mine. I borrow them from people who came before me, but I share them in my articles with the compassion from my heart. So if you do have strings know this, they can be cut. This is my aspiration, nothing more. It’s not something that I strive to do, because striving to be or do something leads to suffering. 

Quietness is what the tools allow once the strings are cut. Noise is suffering. I sit a lot in quietness and this sharpens my tools more and more, but this also causes heartache when it’s observed that people suffer needlessly. What I know is this; I can only change myself, but I can share the tools I use that allow me to change. Some of the tools I use are sitting, sensation of touch, guided meditations, bowl mediations, the breath, walking, etc, basically I use whatever allows present moment awareness. Whether you want to use them or not is up to you, but if you don't use mine find your own. Please make sure the tools that you use makes your behavior a benefit to all beings. And keep sharpening your tools so you can keep on expanding and bring more love into a world that can definitely use it…



No comments:

Post a Comment