Thursday, November 17, 2022

Fleeing From Yourself

It’s a great relief to accept yourself as you are because the only real misery is wanting you to be different. When it’s realized you have been fleeing from yourself, there is peace…

When one awakens, the great secrets of the Universe aren’t revealed, although in some ways they are, what really happens when one awakens is you stop fleeing from yourself. That’s the main attribute of waking up from the sleep of unconsciousness. It’s not knowing what life is all about, it’s more so not being concerned with what life is all about. The fleeing, searching, reaching, need to do, ceases and it’s realized what you have been fleeing from is yourself. It’s a great relief to accept yourself as you are because the only real misery is wanting you to be in some other way. When this is seen needing subsides; the need to be right, and also the need for things to be different, especially yourself. This doesn’t mean you don’t move forward to be the change that’s needed in the world, but it’s done so in a way that it doesn’t cause the very suffering that one is trying to change.

When you stop fleeing, you stop chasing. this occurs naturally. I fled from myself for forty nine years and it nearly cost me my physical existence. I didn’t have a mental existence because of how the Conditioned Mind controlled me. Basically this was my awakening, to see that I was always fleeing from myself. It was revealed to me that I could stop fleeing and I was going to be okay. This is a beautiful space to be in. It’s the space where peace passes all understanding. It’s not a magical place for a select few, it’s a place where everyone’s heart dwells, one just has to stop fleeing to experience it. The possibilities when one stops fleeing are endless, there are no blocks here so creativity arises. No one knows what might arise. I can tell you this, when you stop fleeing from yourself life is lived in the peaceful state of accepting yourself as you are, and it’s simply because fleeing is no longer needed…

No comments:

Post a Comment