Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Expanding Truth

 Truth isn’t something manufactured so life fits nicely into a made up story of the way you think life should be; truth is already true and doesn’t need a story to make it so…

Although an awakening is a process of expanding the awareness of what blocks the heart from love, it will only open and expand each day by the daily mindfulness and meditation practice developed. No longer does the world revolve around my “I” it more so revolves around the “I” of others. Each day is begun with the vision of how I can be a benefit to others and I write and post a daily article, this has been done everyday for the past six and a half years. I bring my awareness into my day to day existence and although there are some mishaps because the conditioned mind is relentless, the process is a continuation into the expansion of my heart; with the expansion of my heart comes the expansion of love into my day to day life and the life of others.

This expansion doesn’t take thought, it takes a settled mind. The subtitle of my book: You Are Not Your Thoughts was chosen for this reason. All created stories are only our attached thoughts so when I started understanding this I understood “I” and it was the beginning of the end of life as it was once known. This brought me to the realm of the unknown, and this realm is not something that can be manufactured by thought. Thought will only block this. This is the realm of the Spirit where our true nature manifest, it is where one connects to all of life and feels the warmth of the Sunlight of the Spirit. It is our home, our place of peace that’s passes all understanding, it is the ever expanding truth of existence…

No comments:

Post a Comment