Thursday, October 1, 2020

Stillness Contribution

If you can get beyond the story of contributing to life and just be in the stillness of the moment, your contribution to life and humanity will be beyond anything you could make up as being needed…

I see things much different than most, this doesn’t separate me though it just makes my view different. I don’t have a need to make up a story of helping others to contribute to life and humanity. All I found that’s truly needed is to do is what’s in front of me and be present. There’s nothing one can truly do to gain more self worth because that would mean there would be a need to have things different in order for you to be complete; this just isn’t so. If you aren’t complete as you are you have to ask yourself why. Putting out completeness energy is all the contribution life and humanity needs. If something else is needed, your contribution to humanity basically becomes non existent, your energy becomes taking. I know we all see things as the conditioning in place dictates, but the nonsense this taking energy generates puts one in the position to be controlled by taking energy not contributing. Even when it’s thought to be contributing energy, it takes a very settled mind to see if this is truly so.

This is not to say don’t help others or do loving things, just don’t attach to it, that’s all I’m saying. I’m real clear the world is as it is, I’m not really sure if it’s suppose to be this way or not. I do know in the space of stillness my life transformed. If I died tomorrow the world will go on. I won’t leave a legacy behind as this or that, I simply do what the Universe reveals and that is that. In this space of that is that energy is so much peace that it’s impossible to explain and if you can truly get beyond the story of contributing to life and just be in the stillness of the moment, your contribution to life and humanity will be beyond anything you could make up as being something that’s needed…

No comments:

Post a Comment