Monday, October 19, 2020

I AM Realized

So much of life is unconsciously spent trying to be something we already are, but this isn’t seen because the need to be something is so strong that it blocks one from seeing I AM…

Some think others have their answers, no one has another’s answers. What I do is write articles that pose questions so one can find their own answers; all one can do is point others to look within. My entire life was spent trying to be something I wasn’t, I’m not really sure why, but I spent an awful lot of time doing it. I was always on the go, doing things along the way that solidified this being something I wasn’t; It took me fifty years to find out I AM already what I wanted to be. It was a shift that allowed me to stop trying to be something I wasn’t. No more chasing or searching and all because I AM was realized; this is the place of true freedom, at least for me. So much time was unconsciously spent being what I already was, but it wasn’t seen because the need to be something i wasn’t was blocking I AM from being seen.

The perfect example of this is a dog chasing its tail. The dog chasing its tail doesn’t realize it’s his own tail he’s chasing. I wonder what would happen if he caught it. I’m sure it would hurt, but would it hurt as much as constantly chasing something you are never going to catch?  Going round and round, but not really getting anywhere. If the dog did catch it’s own tail at least it would realize what it was doing and it would probably stop doing it. In a way this is what happens when one awakens, they stop trying to be something they’re not so they stop chasing their own tail. With most people there’s some pain associated with this stopping as it is with the dog catching it’s own tail, but this is what makes one realize it’s their own tail that’s being chased. When this realization occurs it stops, what arises next is one’s I AM and it’s in the I AM that one realizes they are already all they can and will ever be…

No comments:

Post a Comment