Monday, April 3, 2023

Knowing the Lies

Those who claim to know truth, but don’t know the lie remain a slave to the lie. You needn’t have all the answers to know truth, you just need to know how not to be a slave to the lie…

Someone mentioned to me it’s arrogant to claim to know truth and what makes me so sure that what I see is really truth. I responded, I know truth because I know the lie. You see truth isn’t about having all the answers, it’s knowing the lies. At one time I thought I had all the answers and it was a problem because since I had all the answers I was ignorant of the lies which made me ignorant of truth; I couldn’t know truth if I didn’t know the lie.

Several years ago I began developing a practice of quietness which opened up a knowing of what it was to be a slave to the lie, and I say “was” because I am a slave no more. I know the poison of the lie and I choose not to allow it to control me. I know how living selfishly and being judgmental causes not only myself to suffer, but those around me to suffer as well. Because this is known I‘m provided with tools to live differently. If I wasn’t aware of these lies I wouldn’t be aware of truth.

The ultimate delusion is a person who claims to know truth, but doesn’t have an inkling of the lies; this is the place most people live. Many state that there are different versions of truth and no one can know all truth, but it’s been my experience that there aren’t different versions of lies, a lie is a lie, so to me there aren’t different versions of truth. When you know the lies you will know truth. Truth can be known when you know your own lie. Remember truth is not about having all the answers, it’s knowing all the lies. The lies the world present are the gateway to Universal Truth because they are the gateway of knowing worldly lies. So all truth can be known, but only when one knows their own lies…

No comments:

Post a Comment