Saturday, April 22, 2023

Inner Radiance

It’s the outer view of satisfying “I” that keeps you from seeing the inner radiance of your own innate beauty; this beauty is a result of the radiance that comes from looking inward…

No one is more special than another in this existence, but there are some who do see their inner radiance beyond the outer view. Although no is is chosen per se, I would say what makes this happen for some and not others is some are more inclined to not attach to an outer view which allows them to see much more inner radiance than if you are in the grip of an outer view. I have lived two existences, one which was from the outer view where there was much self inflicted suffering. And the one I’m living now which is an inner view in the direction of seeing my own inner radiance. The differences in the two views is one created suffering and was done in ignorance and the one today is lived in awareness of the ignorance. Today my view is as it is because the outer distractions don’t control me as they once did. I’m still in the world, but I’m not as controlled by it.

The inner radiance that is seen is a by product of awareness as the outer view is let go of. This opens up space to allow wisdom and insights to occur. This opening is directly linked to the letting go of “I”. It’s “I” that attaches and is the cause of all suffering. Ever so slowing when one begins to look inward the outer distractions of “I” fall away. To me this is what was revealed to the great mystic’s; they were considered special, but all they did was look inward. This looking inward is
available to all, but you will have to overcome the outer view of “I” to not be distracted from it. It’s the outer view that keeps you from the inner radiance of seeing your own innate beauty and it will only be seen when you look inward…

No comments:

Post a Comment