Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Being a Light

Being a light to provide direction so others can find their way is important, but when the light only illuminates one way, it loses its guiding effect…

There’s no such thing as one way to wake up from the sleep of unconsciousness because it’s just about impossible to see exactly what another person experiences. No one travels the same exact road in the waking up process. I find it quite amusing the way some people project their waking up process as being the only way. This is not to say this isn’t the way for that person, but that’s their experience and it’s very unlikely two people let alone many have the same experience. I know for me I just try to shine a light that points inward so one can come to their own conclusion in finding what will provide them their awakening. I seriously doubt that anyone went through exactly what I did to get to the place I’m in now, so why would I expect anyone to see things as I do.

Members of one site always talked about there not being a self as if this is the only way one can experience an awakening. Many others use religion as the road to waking up. I’ve found there are many roads to the so called top of mountain and none of them are wrong. I don’t know and don’t really care what direction one travels, it’s not my place to judge. Although I understand the conditioning in place is in control, I really find it funny when someone goes against what someone says because “they put it out there so it’s fair game.” To me the bottom line is to show love and respect to everyone, even if their way is not something I’ve experienced. The only reason someone shares something is because it’s what’s in place, and it‘s not up to me to judge it simply because it’s “out there”. But it is up to me to watch my own light and make sure it’s true, as if it’s not it will only dim the light that others may be looking to…

No comments:

Post a Comment