Monday, March 14, 2022

Natural Truth

Truth isn’t a created story nor is it something that can be manufactured. There‘s only awareness of it when your lies are exposed so expose your lies and natural truth will arise without creating it…

To me it’s clear what truth is and here’s why, fourteen years ago I started to look in a different way to live my life and at the core of this looking was the revealing of my lies. I didn’t know much about anything at the time (still don’t) but I do know I needed a different way to view life. I understood one thing, my own mind was the cause as to why there were lies so I set out to find out why this was and if it was possible to change it. As this process of self inquiry proceeded, my lies were slowly being revealed; as this happened my life become less and less about the lies. It didn’t become about anything else, it just wasn’t all about the lie of needing to fulfill my wants and desires; when this happens awakened qualities (truth) arise. This doesn’t mean everything goes your way, it doesn’t matter how it goes because there aren’t the created lies of wanting or needing things a certain way; without a created story truth is revealed.

Truth is difficult to describe in words because people create versions of it, but I have found truth is in the space of what is without labeling it; although what is has many labels it’s only dependent on what’s occurring at this time. It can be horrible, beautiful, or neutral, the label doesn’t change the truth of what’s actually occurring. Being in the space of what’s occurring now changes it and that’s because without a label there’s aren’t lies, there’s only space. In this space there’s no creating a lie and without a lie is when truth is revealed. It’s not a created version of truth, it’s the truth of just being in the space of what’s here right now and not needing to add a lie to it. In this space is where you’ll become aware of truth, but it has nothing to do with you creating it; it’s a natural truth that arises when your lies are revealed…

No comments:

Post a Comment