Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Guiding Light

The brightness of your inner light will shine to the degree of your surrender that allows God’s loving energy to be your guide. The brighter the light the more it will be seen…

I know for many years I wandered aimlessly through life controlled by a Conditioned Mind that led me around like I was a puppet on a string. My entire existence was based from a self-serving mind and until this changed nothing was going to change; society is out of control because of this self-serving mind. Until there’s awareness of how conditioned and controlled and that it’s your own mind makes this happen, nothing will change regardless of what is done. I am not sure if anything can be done to instill this change in a person, but we must try. Although it has to come from within the individual seeds must be planted or there won’t even be the chance for someone to change.

I can love the person by understanding the conditioning is not them. This may not change them, but at least I will not be pulled into their conditioned world; I could write another book on this pull alone. Watch very closely how subtle the Conditioned Mind is. I know for me it is not my responsibility to change anyone. I have an obligation because of the insight that has been bestowed upon me, but I know I can only change myself. When I change that‘s how others change, not because of me, but because of the degree of surrender that allows Gods loving energy to be my guide. All I can do is be willing to keep looking within to expand this surrender. When we quiet the Conditioned Mind, the love that is in our heart will be our guiding light and thus we will be healed, and when we are healed we can be the guiding light to help heal others…

No comments:

Post a Comment