Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Chasing Lies

Whatever is chased after that you think is needed to be happy will be what becomes your lie. It’s not right or wrong, but the key is to understand if this lie will truly provide what you think it will…

To me, whoever is looked upon for inspiration or whatever, it should be noted that most likely they didn’t always see things as they do now. I’m fortunate to have experienced two totally different ways of viewing life, it’s where my insights arise from and the reason why I share what I do. Having lived a lie for so many years has actually become my greatest asset. When I write about something it’s always from a lie that’s been exposed, it’s never about being smarter or knowing more than anyone else; what’s there is simply what’s there and it’s what’s shared. When I talk about quietness or stillness it’s because I lived the lie which is a life full of noise. When there’s talk of attachment, it’s because attachment was the master lie.

Everyone who is alive experiences life, it’s what’s done with the experience that determines if you chase a lie. An example is if you think you need to have material things to be happy, that will be your lie. It’s not right or wrong, but the key is to understand if the lie will provide what you think it will. Deep down inside having material things doesn’t change you. For me I went through a life of much suffering, always immersed in the lie of what my Conditioned Mind made me believe was happiness; today I see this for the lie that it is. When I write something it’s because I can see the lie I was stuck in; today I have been provided with a view of true liberation. I know I’m very direct in my approach, but I’m not insensitive to anyone else’s view, it’s just that I’ve lived the lie and because of this I can see that far too many are still chasing it…

No comments:

Post a Comment