Monday, February 14, 2022

Perfectly Imperfect

A person who lives in a house and is stuck inside because of being unaware there’s an outside is like a person who thinks their thoughts about life are reality…

Being stuck in needing life to be a certain way and wanting it different occurs because of your thoughts. As the road to happy destiny is trudged, your conditioning slowly changes, but your contentment shouldn’t be based on this change. I’ve come to an innerstanding of life that it’s perfect when it’s accepted as it happens. I am perfect in my imperfections, until this was innerstood my searching for perfection remained in place. That’s what the search is really all about anyway, you thinking if things were as wanted it would make life perfect.

For me my searching ended when I innerstood my conditioning is not me. I don’t try to be anything or achieve a certain state; I am what I am. This is my place of peace and the great thing about this is, it’s not dependent on anything. Read your books, sit in meditation, go to the gym, do yoga and what not, but none of these things nor will anything else stop the searching, that is until it’s realized what’s here right now is what you’re searching for.

I’m not labeling these things as good or bad, but as long as there’s searching labels will be applied. This doesn’t have to be, but it will take a mind that’s settled to be aware of this. And just how does the mind settle, pretty much by simply sitting and not thinking life should be different. When this is done the searching stops because it’s realized you already have what you’ve been searching for…

No comments:

Post a Comment