Friday, February 4, 2022

Innerstanding the Lie

Those who claim to know truth, but don’t innerstand the lie remain a slave to the lie. You needn’t have all the answers to know truth, you just need to innerstand how not to be a slave to the lie…

Someone mentioned to me it’s arrogant to claim to know truth and what makes me so sure that what I see is really truth. I responded, “I know truth because I innerstand the lie.” You see truth isn’t about having all the answers, it’s innerstanding all the lies. At one time I thought I had all the answers and it was a problem because since I had all the answers I was ignorant of the lies which made me ignorant of truth; I couldn’t know truth if I didn’t innerstand the lie.

Several years ago I began developing a practice of quietness which opened up an innerstanding of what it was to be a slave to the lie, and I say “was” because in truth I am a slave no more. I know the poison of the lies of greed, hate, and delusion and choose not to allow them to control me. I know how living selfishly and being judgmental causes not only myself to suffer, but those around me to suffer as well; because this is innerstood I am provided with tools so I can live differently. If I wasn’t aware of these lies I wouldn’t be aware of truth.

The ultimate delusion is by a person who claims to know truth, but doesn’t even innerstand the lies; this is the place most people live. Many state that there are different versions of truth and no one can know all truth or truth of another, but it has been my experience that there aren’t different versions of lies, a lie is a lie, so there aren’t different versions of truth. When you innerstand lies you will innerstand truth. Another’s truth can be known because another’s lie can be known, but it can only be known by innerstanding your own lie. Remember truth is not about having all the answers, its innerstanding all the lies. The lies the world present are the gateway to Universal Truth because they are the gateway of innerstanding worldly lies. So all truth can be known, but only when one innerstands their own lies…

No comments:

Post a Comment