Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Nothing Missing

When your own mind isn’t innerstood there’s very little intuitive living from the heart, thus you live through the mind made stories which are only created because of the thought something is missing…

The one thing I see as missing that provides true and undeniable freedom is the ability to let go of made up stories. Any moment that’s lived outside the realm of the present moment is a story and if not careful even the present moment can be made into a story. I’m not saying anything can be done to do anything about this, it’s just an observation; it shows up in the way one speaks and behaves. People disagree with some of the things I write and that’s because it’s what’s in place in them as it is with what I write, but until one sees a disagreement as only a story “I” will continue to be the greatest ghost writer to ever live.

I don’t profess to know it all and I try to only write what I’ve had direct experience with so when I write it’s usually intuitively from my heart. For me what was missing for far to many years was the inability not to make up stories and these stories occurred for only one reason, it’s what was in place, if it wasn’t the stories wouldn’t have been created. This is why self investigation is so valuable because if one doesn’t know what’s going on inside themselves, there will be no way of understanding others and that’s a huge part of the what’s missing that makes people make up their stories.

Sometimes I respond to things from my conditioning, but for the most part the moment is where I Am; if I’m not there it’s because my conditioning needs a story. Hold onto whatever you think you need to form an identity, but this identity is what makes you think something is missing. which creates the void that’s based in the delusion of “I”. Until this is innerstood you will live a thought based existence and create made up stories because you think something is missing which blocks out living life from your innate intuitiveness…

No comments:

Post a Comment