Sunday, January 2, 2022

Universal Guidance

Our true guidance is from Universal Love. If you think it’s something else you have “missed the mark” which by the way is the definition of sin…

It seems to me that my life has been a preparation that has led me to this exact moment. Growing up I always had these feelings of not quite belonging to any particular group of friends. I seemed to bounce from group to group until I settled with the so called, social outcast, the loners, the people who partied; eventually that got tiresome. I was always looking for things to be different, but I never understood why. This yearning to find my place in life, was all part of my preparation. Without this yearning I would have never have learned what has led me to this moment. I would probably still be alive, but my usefulness to the Universe would be much different.

This path of preparation has had more downs than I care to remember, but they were all part the process of molding me to be the useful being that I am at today. This is what it seems that my preparation has been for. None of this had to do with me personally, but it has everything to do with my usefulness to other people. This usefulness is manifested as the Love that was always missing from my life. This is what anyone else who has had this yearning and tried to satisfy it with some kind of substance or object from the outside is reaching for. Although the preparation doesn’t seem like it is something that I would have ever chosen, it was necessary if I was to get to a place of unconditional usefulness. When we rightly relate ourselves to God than God becomes our guide. If not we will always have a yearning, we will always be looking, and we will be always be guide-less, so go and sin no more…

No comments:

Post a Comment