Thursday, January 13, 2022

A Core of Love

Find the missing piece in your life so your wants and desire are not selfishly pursued. Reflect on being happily and usefully whole with love at the core of your very being…

For forty nine years there always seemed to be something missing in my life, I’m sixty three now. What I found was missing was love; the love in my heart, not the love I was given. Today I know this love to be most important thing in life, but I was so unconscious for forty nine years that I never really gave this much thought; I didn’t have the means to. I am aware today of the answers to many of the questions I had, but I am just sharing what arose from my reflections. The one thing that I keep going back to is “What changed me” My answer is love. It isn’t that love wasn’t always there, it was a lack of understanding that kept me in the dark to this love. This love is the view that’s here today, and it allows for the beauty of life to be seen.

This is my understanding of the missing piece that caused my mind set and my life to be what it was. This missing piece (love) caused all my problems until I was transformed. This is how I went from being unaware of my destructive behavior, to being a person who just wants love to be at the core of my being. Without love there is no life. It matters little what is accomplished in life without love. So I will try and convey this message to people ” Go for the gold, but if love isn’t at the core of your being, the gold will not provide you with what you so desire, which is to be happily and usefully whole with love at the core of your very being…

No comments:

Post a Comment