Thursday, September 23, 2021

Present Moment Truth

Many get stuck in the past or future as the lie of “I” is never understood and because of this life becomes about whatever story is made up as the truth of the Present Moment is missed…

Emptiness is a lack of inherent existence, when it comes to the mind emptiness is its true nature. The reason I say this is because there is nothing in the mind that is inherently there. In this emptiness arises the conditioned nature of “I” but there is no “I” it exist strictly from the story that the mind makes up; there’s no inherent existence. There’s the body that exist and all it’s labeled components, but if each component was unlabeled, the body would still exist, just not as an “I” form. Look deep within to see if you can truly find “I”. Form is emptiness and emptiness is form. It doesn’t mean if the form is reduced it disappears, it means in its reduction is the form itself; these are opposites sides of the same coin. Everything that makes up our “I”, ideas, concepts, memories, feelings, emotions, judgement, likes, dislikes, opinions, experiences, and so on is attached to as the body, hair, limbs, and so on, but if you look for “I” behind all this it doesn’t inherently exist. This is what stillness is truly all about, stripping away the layers of all this false identification. We identify with all the wrong things and ignore the truth of the Present Moment.

The only reason to look within is to expose this lie of “l” there’s no other reason. A reason can be made up, but this is why many remain stuck in the past and future because the lie of “I” is never understood. Life becomes about whatever story is made up, but the truth of what’s here in the Present Moment is missed. This is what “I” is, a story nothing more. It’s seen as real, but the realness of it can never be grasped. Story after story is created with itself always at the core. Investigate this to see if you can find “I” remember though not the story of “I”, but the truth of “I” in the Present Moment.





No comments:

Post a Comment