Monday, September 6, 2021

I AM Direction

Existence is naturally spiritual so choosing I AM allows for you to come home, and although the mind will often wander, having I AM as a direction will keep you from getting lost…

All of life is a spiritual path and this is so even though a person may not be aware of it. When you do become aware of this it doesn't mean life becomes all that much different. What does become different is your view of life and this makes all the difference in the world. If your stuck in the trance of unconsciousness it's very difficult to see from the perspective of I AM and without developing this you’ll remain in the trance of unconsciousness. This is the trance of the world (form) and it's also the trance of suffering. It manifest in many ways this trance, but its base is in the form of worldly desires. I want this or that, buy this, use that, attain this, go here, go there, win this, learn that, and on and on. It's the way of the world which is form and it's the way of suffering because you're held captive to what the world makes you think you need.

The only way to break this is to constantly choose I AM when you notice you're in the trance of form. Since our existence is naturally spiritual choosing I AM allows you to come home. Although the mind will wander more often than not, with a practice in place to choose I AM when it does wander it gives you a solid direction instead of being lost; grasping for something the world of form makes you believe you need to feel at home. Since home is where the heart is in choosing I AM that's where you will live more often than not, but understand that’s only if I AM is chosen…

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is fullsizerender-1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment