Wednesday, February 3, 2021

The Prison of Lies

Whatever is used that you think is needed to provide a false comfort becomes your prison. It’s not right or wrong, but the key is to understand if the lie will truly provide what you think it will…

The biggest misunderstanding there is of my writings is that the view of life I have today is the view I always had. To me, whoever is looked upon for inspiration or whatever, it should be noted that most likely they didn’t always see things as they do now. I’m fortunate to have experienced two totally different ways of viewing life; my insights arise from here and it’s the reason why I share what I do. Having lived a lie for so many years has actually become my greatest asset. When I write about something it’s always from a lesson that I learned, it’s never about being smarter or knowing more than anyone else. What’s there is simply what’s there and that’s what’s shared. When I talk about quietness or stillness it’s because I lived the lie of noise. When there’s talk of attachment, it’s because the lie of attachment was my prison.

Everyone who is alive experiences life, it’s what’s done with the experience that determines if it’s a prison or not. An example is if you think you need to have money to be happy, that will be your prison. It’s not right or wrong, but the key is to understand if the thing will provide what you think it will. Deep down inside having money doesn’t change you; substitute money with anything. For me I went through a life of much suffering, always in prison to what my Conditioned Mind made me believe was needed; today I see this for the lie that it is. When I write something, it’s because I can see the self serving prison I was stuck in; today I have been provided with awareness of the lie. I’m very direct in my approach, but I’m not insensitive to anyone else’s view, it’s just that I’ve been where most people are and I can see the lies that far too many think is truth…

No comments:

Post a Comment