Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Opinions Separate

We are all an extension of Universal Consciousness. There’s no difference in any of us; we’re from the same energy. It’s when we lose our focus of this that we become individuals and form our opinions…

If a person chooses to live a life of opinions that’s their choice. Yesterday’s post was to point out that a conditioned opinion weighs heavily on us and blocks us from the love that is in our heart. It was not written to tell anyone how to live their life. That’s not why I write. How someone chooses to live has nothing to do with me. If what I write resonates with you so be it, if not move on. What I write is from my experience as I was opinionated for many many years. Whether it is agreed with has nothing to do with me. What is seen is what is seen, if you don’t see what I see you won’t understand what I write. There is nothing right or wrong with this, it’s just the way it is.

We are all an extension of Universal Consciousness. There is no difference in any of us. We are from the same energy. It is when we lose our focus of this that we become individuals and form our opinions. Our unity comes from understanding this. When we form our opinions, ideas, ideals, beliefs,  concepts, we form an individuality which causes us to miss the mark of Universal Love. This is the truth I often write about, but is not my truth, it’s the truth of existence; Universal Love. There is no interpretation needed here, love is love. If you wish to form an interpretation or opinion of love that’s up to you, but when the mind settles Universal Love becomes your life’s base, there are no opinions or interpretations needed. Learn to live the life as it is, the life of Universal Love. Form any opinion you like, but it will probably not be a benefit to you because most likely its self serving. As a matter of fact it will only be a burden which weighs heavily on you and blocks you from the love that’s in your own heart…

No comments:

Post a Comment