Friday, September 25, 2020

Chasing Lies

What tools you learn to use to provide happiness will be what becomes your chase. It’s not right or wrong, but the key is to understand if what you’re chasing will truly provide what you think it will…

The biggest misunderstanding of my writings is that the view of life I have today is the view I always had. To me, whoever is looked upon for inspiration or whatever it should be noted that most likely they didn’t always see things as they do now. I have the benefit of viewing life in two completely different ways, it’s where my insights arise from and the reason why I see what I see. Having lived unconsciously for forty nine year is actually my greatest asset. When I write about something, it’s always from a lesson I learned from my past self serving chasing. It’s never about being smarter or knowing more than anyone else, but what is there is there and it’s what’s shared. When I talk about quietness or stillness it’s because I lived a life of noise. When there’s talk of attachment, it’s because attachment was my master.

Everyone has life experiences and some learn from them, it’s what’s done with what’s learned that determines how one lives today. If it’s learned that money is needed to be happy that will be your chase. It’s not right or wrong, but the key is to understand if the chasing is true. Would money really make everything better? Substitute money with anything. For me I went through a life of much suffering, always chasing the next fix and today I see this for the lie that it is. When I write something, it’s because I can see the self serving prison I was stuck in and I have been provided with a view of true liberation. I’m very direct in my approach in explaining my experience, but I’m not insensitive to anyone else’s view, it’s just that I’ve been where most people are and I can see the lies that far too many people chase and get stuck in…

No comments:

Post a Comment