Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Peace of Right Now

As you become more and more anchored in right now, the created stories are needed less and less and with less of a story there’s a right now peace the mind settles into as it’s the only thing that’s there…

There is surely nothing other that the single purpose of right now. Life is simply a successions of moments, if this was fully understood right now, there will be nothing else to do and nothing else to pursue. Unfortunately this isn’t the way for most so the past and future are constantly drawn on to satisfy the mind agitation of not being here right now. Many different stories are used as an alternative to this, but it’s not my place to label them as anything. I’ve found something that works for me and that’s what I share. It’s funny because it’s not a concern of mine if there’s agreement with what I share or not. I understand we all see things as they’re revealed to us, but people feel the need to tell me how their way is right. There is no right way, there’s living in a way that only benefits all beings.

I do know this, at one time my Conditioned Mind controlled me as if I was a puppet and because of this life was lived as a self serving existence and it wasn’t much of a benefit to anyone. Twelve years ago this changed and the things done began to be a benefit to others. There’s a lot written written about the Conditioned Mind, because it’s what was revealed; that’s why it’s shared. As one becomes more and more anchored in what’s here right now, the created stories are needed less and less and with less attachment to a story there’s the peace of right now that the mind settles into because it’s the only thing that’s there…

No comments:

Post a Comment