Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Loving Intentions

Hold on to all your beliefs. March, protest, whine, judge, and slander in the name of righteousness, just know when this energy is unloving it makes waking up that much more difficult to occur…

There is no easy way to waking up from the sleep of unconsciousness. You can’t think your way to consciousness or happiness, but for some reason you can think your way to misery and all you need to do is look around to see this truth. It will take what it takes for ever how long that is to wake up, and that may be many lifetimes. The experience of the shift of my view that took place was and is a happening not a doing, it’s the transformation of energy from an “I” view to one of love. I do certain things now that I understand puts me in alignment with this loving energy, but the transformation remains a happening not a doing. To me this is what happened to Buddha, Jesus, and anyone else who has ever awakened; it’s something bestowed upon a person, it’s not something that is chosen.

People get stuck because an awakening is thought to be a doing and because of this most remain stuck in “I” which is form. Until it’s understood “form is emptiness, emptiness is form, “l” remains in control as it keeps trying to do. This is not what I think, it’s what’s going on right now in my life and has been for the last twelve years; the prior years were unconscious. Hold on to all your beliefs, march in the name of righteousness if that’s what you think needs to be done, just know when this energy is unloving it makes waking up that much more difficult to occur; the road to hell is paved with unloving intentions…

No comments:

Post a Comment