Saturday, December 14, 2019

Lies Disguised As Thoughts

When life is based on lies that manifest as thoughts, it’s those thoughts that keep you attached to the lies, and if discipline isn’t developed to expose these thoughts, lies will be the base of your existence…


My life was based on lies that I thought were true and those thoughts is what kept me attached to the lies. These were the developed tools to live my life, there came a time when I knew I had to find different tools. Everything was pointing me to the mind so I knew that’s where my answers were, I just didn’t know how they were going to manifest. I did know I had to find some way to allow my I Self mind to settle or my suffering was going to continue.


My mind began to settle when I started sitting as I was becoming more aware of the thoughts that arose which were causing me to reach outside myself for satisfaction. Reaching for something was just a tool I used. The value of discipline is if you don’t develop it you will have none and the old tools will remain in place along with being controlled by your thoughts. Developing discipline means the your thoughts become less and less controlling and as there is less control there is more discipline to not give in to them. I never had the discipline to not give in to them so I just did what was there, but today what’s there is different so it has manifested as life being different. It‘s by no means a doing on my part, but there is a willingness to develop the discipline to allow this to take place simply because without it the undisciplined thoughts will remain in control…


No comments:

Post a Comment